Friday, September 7, 2007

September 7, 2007 Diet Diary

Weight: 134 pounds

Breakfast: Oatmeal with cottage cheese (cook 1/3 cups of oatmeal with 2/3 cups of water, when finished add 1/3 cup 2% cottage cheese, 1/2 teaspoon fructose, 2 teaspoons almonds, 1 tablespoon milk)

Morning Snack: 1/2 of a Balance Gold Bar

Lunch: ZonePerfect Bar and hummos with celery

Afternoon Snack: Yogurt with almond butter (1 cup fat-free Trader Joe's Greek-Style Yogurt, 1 tablespoon almond butter, 5 grams protein powder, 2 teaspoons fructose)

Dinner: White wine, bacon wrapped shrimp

Evening Snack: ZonePerfect Bar

Exercise: Ugh. You don't even want to hear about my day. I found myself stuck at home and should have lifted weights or done an hour of yoga, but instead I kept thinking I'd be able to get out and do a real workout. And it didn't happen. So let this be a lesson to me (and you)!

No comments: