Sunday, September 2, 2007

September 2, 2007 Diet Diary

Weight: 136 pounds

Breakfast: Oatmeal with cottage cheese (cook 1/3 cups of oatmeal with 2/3 cups of water, when finished add 1/3 cup 2% cottage cheese, 1/2 teaspoon fructose, 2 teaspoons almonds, 1 tablespoon milk)

Morning Snack: Half of a ZonePerfect Bar

Lunch: Leftover Basil Shrimp with Feta and Orzo

Afternoon Snack: Fiber One Clusters, Cedar's Hummos with celery

Dinner: One cup of Trader Joe's Turkey Chili with Beans, 1 ounce of cheddar cheese, 1 dollop of Trader Joe's 2% Greek Yogurt. (This was the first time I'd tried TJ's canned chili. I love to make chili, but was feeling lazy since I'm sick, and tried this in a pinch. It tasted like it could have been homemade, and I hardly missed the tortillas/tortilla chips that I usually eat with chili.)

Evening Snack: Almond-mocha ice blended latte

Exercise: I was sick! So just a 1 mile walk (total) to the drug store.

No comments: